Blue Point Strategic Wealth Management, LLC (“Blue Point”) is a registered investment adviser located in Paramus, New Jersey. Blue Point and its representatives are in compliance with the current registration and notice filing requirements imposed upon registered investment advisers by those states in which Blue Point maintains clients. Blue Point may only transact business in those states in which it is notice filed, or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from notice filing requirements. Blue Point’s web site is limited to the dissemination of general information regarding its investment advisory services to United States and Puerto Rico residents residing in states or commonwealth where providing such information is not prohibited by applicable law.
Accordingly, the publication of Blue Point’s web site on the Internet should not be construed by any consumer and/or prospective client as Blue Point’s solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the Internet. Furthermore, the information resulting from the use of tools or other information on this Internet site should not be construed, in any manner whatsoever, as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from Blue Point. Any subsequent, direct communication by Blue Point with a prospective client shall be conducted by a representative that is either registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration in the state where the prospective client resides. For information pertaining to the registration status of Blue Point, please contact the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on their web site at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
A copy of Blue Point’s current written disclosure statement discussing Blue Point’s business operations, services, and fees is available from Blue Point upon written request. Blue Point does not make any representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party, whether linked to Blue Point’s web site or incorporated herein, and takes no responsibility therefore. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.
ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITE LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE.
Please note, diversification cannot guarantee a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. Investing involves risk, including complete possible loss of principal plus other losses and may not be suitable for many members of the public. Investments, unlike savings and checking accounts at a bank, are not insured by the government to protect against market losses. Different market instruments carry different types and degrees of risk and you should familiarize yourself with the risks involved in the particular market instruments you intend to invest in.
Representatives are registered through and securities are sold through Nationwide Planning Associates, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, located at 115 West Century Road, Suite 360, Paramus, NJ 07652. Investment advisory services are offered through Blue Point Strategic Wealth Management, LLC.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Blue Point Strategic Wealth Management, LLC is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information about our current and prospective business partners, investment professionals and their clients.
Code of Ethics
Blue Point has a simple, basic code of ethics, which is disseminated to all affiliated personnel. Activities by anyone, from senior management to clerical staff, violating this code of ethics will not be tolerated.
Every aspect of our business will be conducted in a fair, lawful, and ethical manner. Sufficient internal controls have been implemented to ensure that all reasonable efforts are taken at all times to deter and detect any activities which do not meet the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Senior management is committed to working with Compliance and all registered individuals to ensure the existence and awareness of a strong and committed compliance culture.
- Senior management’s leadership style will be to lead by example, creating an environment encouraging honesty and fair play by all employees in the conduct of his or her duties.
- Our customers will be offered only those pre-approved products/services which have been determined to be appropriate for their specific needs and which provide fair value.
- It is our obligation to respect and protect the right to privacy of all our clients.
- Confidential or proprietary information, obtained in the course of an individual’s association or employment with Nationwide Planning Associates, Inc., is not to be used for personal gain or to be shared with others for personal benefit.
- All efforts are to be made to avoid actual or apparent conflicts of interest. Such a conflict may exist even when no actual wrongdoing occurs; the opportunity to act improperly may be sufficient to give the appearance of a conflict.
- Strict compliance with all laws and regulations governing the securities industry is paramount. Senior management will continue to ensure that the procedures in place are acceptable in terms of making determinations regarding the qualifications, experience and training of all individuals prior to assigning them any supervisory responsibilities.
- Individual employees not adhering to this code of Ethics, as well as all other policies and directives issued by Nationwide Planning Associates, Inc., during the course of any activities undertaken on behalf of this broker/dealer will be subject to sanctions and possible termination.